So I have been talking to this guy I really like for about a month now, and I was at work one day, and he surprises me, holding my favourite Starbucks drink. I had lent him the book Looking For Alaska, because he said he never really enjoyed reading, and I told him this book would change that. So he told me he was done with it, and he took me home from work. We get in front of my house and he’s like “I want another book!” So I told him I’d run inside and get him Paper Towns.
As I was getting out he grabs me by my hand and says, “Wait! there’s this quote I wanted to show you on page… 123, I think. I like it a lot and I’m surprised you didn’t highlight it!”
And so I turn to the page, and there is this post it note pointing to that sentence.
I was asked out via a John Green book.
You hold onto that boy and never let him go.
- Finally done with Chem107! Once I take the qualitative midterm, I’m done with this class!
- Got High Honors for Ballroom Dance 184 and I’m content with my score. Therefore, I don’t have to take the final!!!!
- French 202 doesn’t have a final, just one more test before finals week and I’ll be done with that shiz!
- Chem106: one more midterm followed by the final
- Molecular Biology: Just the final to go, and I’m already starting to study for that!
- Book of Mormon Part 2: The final isn’t comprehensive, just unit 4
- Writing 150: I think either the research paper is the final or we have a presentation and that’s it. Either way, it’s not a difficult final at all.
My finals week will definitely be better than last semester’s :)
Song of the day!
It just matches me how I feel right now so well! :)